Fully stormproof cover for the DD Hammocks SuperLight – Pathfinder Tent
The DD SuperLight Pathfinder Tent is perfectly sized for a couple’s getaway in the wilderness. Comfortable for two people side by side, or very spacious for a solo camper and all their gear.
The Pathfinder Tent is waterproof rated to 3000mm, fully seam-sealed and ready to take on whatever the weather can throw at you. At just 640g (excluding pegs & guy-lines) this is a very lightweight tent for space on offer.
Comfort and Compatibility
This tent is designed to fit easily over the top of the DD SuperLight – Pathfinder Mesh Tent to provide full storm-proofing to the already-bugproof inner, using the same hiking pole. When used with the inner, a large porch space is created – ideal for storing wet boots, packs and clothes.
Erected with a single hiking pole, the zippered entrance and vent make for a fully-featured and ventilated tent without the complexity!
|Size||L: 290cm W: 190cm H: 110cm|
|Weight||640g (excluding pegs & guy-lines)|
|Includes||DD SuperLight – Pathfinder Tent, 13 x SuperLight Pegs, 2 x 2m Guy-Lines, 1 x 1m Guy-Line|
- Comfortable for couples, or very spacious for a solo camper plus gear.
- Compatible with the DD SuperLight – Pathfinder Mesh Tent, or used by itself to create a simple and roomy waterproof shelter.
- Made from single-layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, waterproof rated to 3,000mm
- Taped seams
- Reinforced pocket above the entrance, allowing it to be propped up with a hiking pole
- Zippered doorway, with tie-backs for dryer weather.
- Spreader bar to prop up the foot end
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground, and guy lines to tension the structure