Our Unique 3-in-1 filter has been created based on technology originally developed for the NASA space programme.
The filter works instantly to protect against bacteria, parasites and microplastics reduces chemicals like chlorine and improves water taste.
The three technologies used in a Water-to-Go filter are:
- Mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
- Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet, trapping them inside the filter.
- Activated carbon -our filters use activated carbon without using adhesives that would vastly reduce the carbon’s efficiency. Instead, the activated carbon is contained within the filter membrane itself. This technique helps further reduce the contaminants whilst also eliminating bad tastes and odours.
The filter is hence ideal deal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies, it allows you to take any non-salt water from a stream, river, or tap and filter it instantly. Once the filter is activated and your bottle is full you are ready to drink, no need to keep removing the lid and filter until your ready to fill your bottle again.
The filter removes:
- 99.9999% for bacteria like E.Coli
- 99.999-99.9999% for viruses like Polio
- 99.99% for micro organisms
- Also, Heavy metals (like lead) and Chlorine and Fluoride are also filtered
Water-to-Go 50cl bottle includes a unique 3-in-1 filter with a BPA Free bottle and a lid with an integral drinking spout.
Our Filter duration is based on usage, not time. So the 130-litre filter capacity would last for 65 days based on consuming 2 litres of water per day or 130 days at 1litre per day and so on.
Without activating the filter, in the original packaging, our filters will have a ‘shelf life of three years. The nanotechnology in our filters is activated by contact with water, therefore before use, it is important to keep it in a dry place
In the interests of customer safety: we recommend that activated and part-used filters which are then NOT used again for over 12 months are best replaced with a new filter.
- BPA Free Plastic
- Ergonomically designed
- Not suitable for dishwasher – hand wash only
- Total Weight with filter: 98 grams
- Bottle Capacity: 50 centilitres /18 fl oz
- Filter 100% Recyclable