- Progressive technical activewear that will revolutionise your outdoor lifestyle.
- No need to bring a waterproof coat, jacket and change robe: just pack the Revolution.
- Built-in 3-in-1 versatility: wear the parka to protect against wet weather, throw on the inner fleece for cold, dry days or use as a cosy change robe, and combine both layers to create a fully waterproof, super-warm coat to tackle sub-zero temperatures head-on.
- Unrivalled durability, 10k/8k weather protection with PFC free DWR and superior insulation, priming you for your next adventure.
- Works hard in any setting: the Revolution is hardy enough to take you from a wet hike to a wild swim and stylish enough to accompany you on the slopes for après ski.
- Eleven pockets enable you to go hands-free – store everything from your wallet, phone and keys – while military styling adds a classic feel.
- Made with premium recycled materials and 3M Thinsulate featherless down which blocks radiant heat loss while allowing moisture to escape.
- Carbon Black colourway makes an understated, timeless impact with tailored draping and sleek contemporary styling.
- Modern Oversized fit with sizing determined by height – see sizing guide
Ready for a level up? This 3-in-1 convertible longline coat offers not just protection against the elements but will guarantee you’ll look good whilst you’re doing it too.
The Revolution is a serious piece of kit. Tried and tested in extreme conditions, it leverages technical fabrics and uncompromising construction for ultimate versatility. Whether you throw it on for a rainy dog walk or to keep warm between sessions in the surf, it’ll keep you comfortable and ready for any adventure.
Thoughtfully designed and highly technical, ‘undercover’ details keep things understated. Textured logos, concealed popper closures, and two-way premium YKK zips complete the contemporary feel.
There’s a pocket for everything, from a concealed chest Napoleon pocket and four military-styled two-way hand warmer pockets, to storage pockets with embossed poppers.
Use as a handy change robe (with moisture-wicking capabilities, drawstring waist and windproof top to keep you toasty) if needed – the fleece can be used by itself as a super-soft layer or zipped together with the quilted outer coat when required then detached for easy maintenance.
Wherever winter takes you, the Revolution is an essential part of your journey.