This is an extremely efficient Camping Kit which is suitable for Fishing, hunting, Scouts, family picnics, Car Camping, Kayakers. Add it to your wilderness / Disaster / Earthquake or Survival kit. Superb camping gear or for anyone who works in or enjoys the outdoors.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
This ‘Ultimate Kit’ includes the following items:
- 1.2ltr Stainless Steel Kettle & fire base. (New model kettle, no rivets & laser welded)
- Cook set – which includes: 0.85ltr Pot / Frying Pan (pot lid) / 2 Piece Grill / Gripper Handle
- Pot Support – two pieces which flat pack for easy packing.
- Cup set – 500 & 350ml cups with silicone CooLIp pieces, silicone coated foldable handles, measurements on the inside of the cup & polished interior for easy cleaning.
- Hobo Stove – for cooking over the fire base.
- Camping Plate Set (All the accessories are made from Stainless Steel)
- Drawstring carrying bag
- Total Kit Weight 2.1kg / 4.6lb (excluding packaging)
As there is no need to carry fuel, this kit will keep your pack light and save you money at the same time – never worry about running out of fuel again! All fit neatly within the kettle itself for transport or storage.
Cost FREE to run! Simply gather deadwood, twigs, dry grass, pine cones or whatever natural fuel you find lying around in the area to boil water within minutes while at the same time (and using the same fuel) cooking small amounts of food over the chimney (using the pot on the support) as the kettle boils. Hence, a very small amount of fuel will both boil your water for hot drinks, washing up, personal hygiene, etc. and cook your meal at the same time! This kit works in ALL weather conditions.
If more than 1.2 liters of boiling water are required (this kettle will easily and quickly boil water for 10-12 people within a matter of minutes) simply refill the kettle with water and place it back on the firebase. Refuel the chimney again and your kettle will boil again within approx. 3-5 minutes.
Please note: When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.