Ventilated and waterproof
The A-Frame Tent-MC has 3 doors, the largest of which on the long side can be raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of poles or sticks – this creates an ideal viewpoint for relaxing evenings when it’s not quite dry!
Remaining lightweight, this tent has a full 3,000mm rated waterproof PU coating (complete with fully taped seams) and will keep the storms at bay throughout your future adventures.
*We are unable to print our complex Multicam pattern onto our SuperLight material and therefore the DD A-Frame Tent – MC is made from the same 180T polyester as our time-tested range of DD Tarps. This is still a lightweight tent despite the small weight difference and ensures full weather protection in some very tough conditions.
Note: DD Hiking Poles recommended for set-up (not included).
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||930g (Excluding pegs & guy-lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x Pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- DD Multicam print, to allow seamless camouflage in a number of environments
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Entrances can be rolled and affixed open, or raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of further Hiking Poles or sticks
- Air vents on either side to help reduce the build-up of condensation
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground
- L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm