The Cookery King storm cooker has a revolutionary design. Lightweight and tough, it is made from hard anodised aluminium and comes with a non-stick pan, two pots and a lid. The wide footprint ensures stability while the wrap-around side provide wind-resistance and the efficient burn of a choice of fuels. An alcohol burner is included or it can accept the Robens Fire Beetle stove. The Cookery King can also integrate other gas and liquid fuel stoves.
|Volume:||1700 ml + 1400 ml pots / Dia. 19 cm pan|
|Pack size:||21.5 x 11.0 cm (Dia.xH)|
|Content:||2 pots (1700 ml / 1400 ml), 1 pan (with non-stick surface, dia. 19 cm), 1 lid, 1 gripper, 1 alcohol burner, chopping board / pan-protector, stable pot holder with windshield, 1 adjustable grill, Strap and mesh bag included|
- A universal cook set
- Compact pack size
- Pan with non-stick surface for easy frying
- Accommodates most kinds of burners (alcohol, gas and multi-fuel)
- Adjustable grill height accommodates most burners
- High-quality aluminium
- Strap and mesh bag included
• Pots: Avoid contact with acidic or salty foods that can damage the uncoated aluminium. Pots: Read the instruction before use
• Pots: Foods kept for more than 24 hours in this product should be stored at temperatures below 5°C.
• Pan: Do not use metallic utensils that will damage the coating. Please discard if the coating is cracked or damaged.