With the extra-large k12 pan, you can feed a whole crew in the campfire kitchen. This large, high-quality cast-iron Pan can be used to make crusty bread, soufflés and all kinds of meat dishes. The 8 litre capacity is ideal for feeding true dragon fans with a delicious and original outdoor meal.
The lid of the pan not only guarantees a uniform heat around the food, but once turned upside down it can also be used as a steak-pan that you can place directly in the embers or on coals thanks to its four legs. Moreover, the grooves allow you to obtain the characteristic grill stripes and the grill pan also gives you the possibility to prepare fish or vegetarian dishes.
The k12 Loaf Pan is the versatile pan for professionals around the campfire and beginners in the outdoor cooking. Whether on the stove, on the grill, in the oven or over an open fire, the extra-large Loaf Pan is suitably used anywhere thanks to the excellent properties of cast iron, turning the culinary adventure into an original experience with characteristic flavour.
- Serves up big: suitable for feeding a whole crew of outdoor adventurers with casseroles, roasts or lasagna.
- 2 in 1 baking and roasting in a single pan: lid of the Loaf Pan can be used as a large steak-pan.
- High-quality material: cast iron ensures excellent heat conduction and retention as well as a natural non-stick effect.
- Ready for immediate use: pre-baked loaf pan (seasoned finish) can be used straight away on the campfire or in the oven.
- Easy handling: two handles for removing the pan and wide handle opening for using the handy lid lifter.
|Dimensions (approx.):||11.45 x 30 x 40 cm|
|Dimensions with packaging (approx.):||13 x 31 x 41 cm|
|Total weight (approx.):||12 kg|
|Capacity (max.):||8 l|
|Weight with packaging (approx.):||12.51 kg|