The Petromax Campfire Skillet is your perfect aid for roasting directly on the fire. Thanks to the removable telescopic handle, you can keep a safe distance from the fire.
You can place the pan on a Petromax Cooking Stand or Stack Grate on the fire or on the coals. To do this, simply hook the Campfire Skillet into the telescopic handle and, thanks to the wing screw, you can choose your optimal distance from the fire. The wooden handle gives you a good grip on the skillet and gives you full control over the utensils and food. When it is standing on its bed of embers, you can simply remove the telescopic handle.
After a few minutes of cooking in the flames, you can lift the skillet out of the fire and serve your dish to your adventurous party. Simply hook the telescopic handle: the crossbar on the holder keeps the pan straight in the anchorage and you lift the Petromax Campfire Skillet out safely. Then, you can place it on a trivet on the table.
You can use the skillet immediately thanks to the seasoned finish. Thus, you don’t have to season the cast-iron skillet. Thanks to the excellent properties of cast iron, heat is optimally distributed and the Campfire Skillet hence retains heat for a long time. As a result, your dishes are gently cooked and once placed on a trivet on the table, your prepared outdoor dish remains warm for a long time. Combine your skills as a campfire cook and the unique patina and create delicious dishes with intense roasted flavours.
With the help of a chain mail cleaner, scraper and water, the Campfire Skillet is easy to clean. To ensure the durability of your skillet, it’s best to use Petromax Care Conditioner specially formulated for cast and wrought iron.
The Petromax Cast-iron Campfire Skillet serves as your go-to pan for the fire, and with its removable and adjustable telescopic handle, you won’t have to go through fire for a juicy steak. Be inspired by the incomparable quality and irresistible taste of your prepared dishes and become a master of campfire cooking!
- The skillet for the campfire: thanks to its removable telescopic handle you can place the cast-iron skillet safely on the fire.
- Protection from fire and embers: with the telescopic handle you always keep an optimal distance from the fire.
- Adjustable length: use the wing screw to adjust the telescopic handle to your individually required length.
- Durable material: thanks to the natural non-stick effect and optimal heat distribution, you can fry steaks, sausages, etc. in the robust cast-iron skillet, which is ready for immediate use.
- Campfire dishes straight from the skillet: thanks to the telescopic handle, you can always keep the skillet straight and use it conveniently for serving.
|Cast iron, stainless steel, wood
|Dimensions (approx.) (H x W x D):
|42 x 62 x 17 cm
|Dimensions with packaging (approx.) (H x W x D):
|3.5 x 60 x 18 cm
|Dimensions telescopic handle short (approx.) (H x W x D):
|3.5 x 58 x 6 cm
|Dimensions telescopic handle long (approx.) (H x W x D):
|3.5 x 95 x 6 cm
|Weight of skillet (approx.):
|Total weight (approx.):