The popular DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and its mosquito net built in – meaning that it excels in various climates.
With the webbing pre-fitted and 60cm wide spreader poles/elastic included to raise the net for a spacious interior, the Frontline’s ease of setup makes it a great all-round system suitable for users with any level of hammock camping
experience. Pair it with a DD Underblanket to camp in comfort during the colder months, or take it on a tropical expedition – its netting and breathable material make it an ideal jungle hammock.
Sleep 100% bug-free with the Frontline Hammock’s insect net zipped up, or simply unzip both sides and roll up to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
Also featuring 4 internal pouches that can be used on the interior of the hammock, or the exterior when suspended with the net on the bottom. Ideal for storing your essentials and valuables!
Spec Sheet for the DD Frontline Hammock
||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)
||850g (hammock only)
||Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) – suspended with 60cm spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses…
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables – these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base – to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
DD have been at the forefront of hammock camping since 2005. Our exciting range of gear is the result of extensive knowledge, development, prototyping and testing, as well as some great feedback and suggestions made by many people along the way.
Their passion for innovating our gear has allowed us to bring you a hammock/bivi hybrid, a high-spec fully modular hammock, a hammock-specific sleeping bag, and the lightest hammock in the world – to name a few!
DD is based in Edinburgh in the UK and our products have a worldwide reach – not just among hammock campers like you and us, but also across some of the leading bushcraft schools, jungle training organisations, and TV survival shows. Our gear is suitable for use in hot, cold, windy, wet and extreme environments all over the world.